Thursday, December 4, 2008

STAMPING


This is one of the Thanksgiving cards I made this year. I don't usually do Christmas cards, b/c I send too many----but I do make them for other holidays. I love these round scalloped cards and may order some more. I think there was a glich in the catalog tho---cause it said I was supposed to get 30, but only got 12 in the order??? Anyway, I may be able to make these cards myself. I have a "ker-chunker" machine, and hopefully it will take the dies from "stampin up."
I loved my friend Suzanne's pictures of the day we spent in Tulsa making cards and other projects. (Really good pics. Suzanne!!!)
Tomorrow I have a haircut appt. and a vet appt. to take the new kittens for booster shots. We are so in love with these little babies! They already come when we call them, and we have successfully (so far) taught them to leave the tree alone. I even left them alone to take a shower today, and so far they walk around it, but leave it alone. These are GREAT cats!!!!
Hope everyone is enjoying the holidays-----remember it' the journey that counts!!

No comments: