Highlights today---4th of July, 2009
1. It rained (lovely).
2. Good food made my Karps.....
3. connecting with family & friends via phone.
4. Entertainment: listening to Noah sing and play piano. Arthur, Amazing Grace, and a few other songs. Listening to Noah play patriotic songs on piano, and then accompany himself by recording the song first on the piano---then playing the saxophone (with himself on piano).
5. Sewing repairs on Spiderman's suit (Caleb). Spending time with Spidey, and having important discussions with same.
6. Listening to Bekah read the Declaration of Independence with many interruptions for political discussion (kids & adults).
7. Watching Zorro (first Caleb----then Bekah) a real hoot.
8. Watching the girls sing and dance together --- and then Noah jumping in....
9. Family time around the table with all the Karp's....
10. Quiet time at home with Dean!!!
NOTE: not-so-good highlight-----A/C not working when we arrived home! :-(
A Life Not Wasted
12 years ago

1 comment:
I personally loved the Declaration portion of the evening... and the food... you forgot to mention we GREW most of the meal. and I liked the music too... really we had a great time didn't we!! too fun.
I hate that your air is broken.
I hope the men can come tomorrow.
ok.. back to work.
Post a Comment